[Wrought Ironwork] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Wrought Ironwork]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980-07-22
- Digitized: 2009-06-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of wrought ironwork at the St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic. In the foreground a wrought iron grid is visible; attached to the grid are two small iron sculptures of figures working. Stone walls and a wooden door are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: ironwork
- Keyword: Czechoslovakia
- Keyword: cathedrals
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Prague (Czech Republic) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Keyword: Prague
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Czech Republic - Středočeský Region - Prague
- Coverage Date: 1980-07-22
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10049
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo