Nuclear Safety Program Annual Progress Report: for Period Ending December 31, 1968 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Nuclear Safety Program Annual Progress Report: for Period Ending December 31, 1968
- Series Title TID
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Series Title AEC research and development report
- Added Title TID 4500
- Series Title ORNL (Series)
- Series Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Reports
- Added Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL-4374
- Serial Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Nuclear Safety Program Progress Report
Author: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryCreator Type: Organization
Originator: Union Carbide CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1969-06
- Physical Description: xlvi, 469 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report containing material from several Oak Ridge National Laboratory groups regarding nuclear safety.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear industry -- Safety measures.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear reactors -- Safety measures.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1968~
- End Date: 1968-12-31
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 822232443
- Report No.: ORNL-4374
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/ORNL-4374
- Grant Number: W-7405-eng-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100481
- Display Note: "UC-80 - Reactor Technology"