[Door Hardware] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Door Hardware]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the door hardware in St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic. Two metal handles sit in the middle of the frame. The handles are mounted to a carved wooden door.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Prague, Czech Republic
- Keyword: Czechoslovakia
- Keyword: St. Vitus Cathedral
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Prague (Czech Republic) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Keyword: cathedrals
- Keyword: gothic architecture
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Czech Republic - Středočeský Region - Prague
- Coverage Date: 1980-07-22
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10048
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo