Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report, March 1 - August 31, 1961 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report, March 1 - August 31, 1961
- Series Title ORNL (Series)
- Added Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL-3215
- Added Title Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report for Period from March 1 to August 31, 1961
- Serial Title Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report
- Series Title AEC research and development report
- Series Title Report (U.S. Atomic Energy Commission)
- Series Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Reports
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
Author: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryCreator Type: Organization
Originator: Union Carbide CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Technical Services.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1962
- Physical Description: xiii, 138 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report containing ongoing projects and experiments undertaken by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Molten-Salt Reactor Program.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Molten salt reactors.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear reactors.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1961-03-01
- End Date: 1961-08-31
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 85278219
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/ORNL-3215
- Report No.: ORNL-3215
- Grant Number: W-7405-eng-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100394
- Display Note: "UC-80 - Reactor Technology, TID-4500 (16th ed.)."