Smoothed Thermocouple Tables of Extended Significance (°C), Volume 2: Section 2.5 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Smoothed Thermocouple Tables of Extended Significance (°C), Volume 2: Section 2.5
- Sort Title Smoothed Thermocouple Tables of Extended Significance (°C), Volume 2: Section 2.05
- Added Title Copper-Constantan Thermocouples
- Added Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL-3649, Vol. 2, Section 2.5
- Series Title AEC research and development report
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Series Title ORNL (Series)
- Series Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Reports
- Series Title Smoothed Thermocouple Tables of Extended Significance (°C)
- Series Title TID
- Series Title UC (Series)
- Series Title Union Carbide Corporation Reports
Author: Adams, R. K.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Davisson, E. G.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Organizer of meeting: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Originator: Union Carbide CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. National Bureau of Standards.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Available from the Clearinghouse for Federal and Scientific and Technical Information, National Bureau of Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce, Springfield, Virginia."
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1965-03
- Content Description: This report is a segment providing smoothed thermocouple tables of extended significance in degrees Celsius (°C) for [section name]. It includes  a figure illustrating the difference in microvolts between the values in the smoothed table and those in the reference table and  a reference table containing (i) a tabulation of smoothed emf (in absolute millivolts) vs. temperature for a specific thermocouple and (ii) a tabulation of emf differences.
- Physical Description: 21 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Thermocouples -- Tables.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Thermoelectric apparatus and appliances.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 821065198
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/ORNL-3649 V. 2 Sec. 2.5
- Report No.: ORNL-3649 V. 2 Sec. 2.5
- Grant Number: W-7405-eng-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100370
- Display Note: "ORNL-3649, Vol. 2, UC-37 - Instruments, TID-4500 (37th ed.), Section 2.5."