Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report, January 31, 1964 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report, January 31, 1964
- Added Title Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report for Period Ending January 31, 1964
- Added Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL-3626
- Serial Title Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report
- Series Title AEC research and development report
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Series Title ORNL (Series)
- Series Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Reports
- Series Title TID
Author: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryCreator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Technical Services.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: Union Carbide CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1964-07
- Physical Description: xvi, 166 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report containing ongoing projects and experiments undertaken by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Molten-Salt Reactor Program.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Molten salt reactors.
- Keyword: progress reports
- Keyword: semiannual reports
- Keyword: MSRE
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 85278219
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/ORNL-3626
- Report No.: ORNL-3626
- Grant Number: W-7405-eng-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100344