Calculation of Suspension Peptization Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Calculation of Suspension Peptization
- Series Title Union Carbide Corporation Reports
- Series Title UC (Series)
- Series Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Reports
- Added Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL-2791
Author: Sweeton, F. H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Technical Services.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1960
- Physical Description: 134 p. : graphs, tables ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report regarding the combination the theories of flocculation, particle repulsion, and particle attraction in order to "understand the flocculation characteristics of TH02 suspensions" (p. 2).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aggregation (Chemistry)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Flocculation.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 702208391
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/ORNL-2791
- Report No.: ORNL-2791
- Grant Number: Contract No. W-7405-eng-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100288
- Display Note: Creation date is not printed on the item.
- Display Note: "ORNL-2791, UC-4 - Chemistry-General