Transient Temperatures in Infinite Plates, Infinite Cylinders, and Spheres During Convective Cooling from Initially Parabolic Temperature Profiles Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Transient Temperatures in Infinite Plates, Infinite Cylinders, and Spheres During Convective Cooling from Initially Parabolic Temperature Profiles
- Series Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Reports
- Added Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL-2511
- Series Title AEC research and development report
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
Author: Epel, Lester G.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Originator: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Originator: Union Carbide CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Technical Services.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1958
- Physical Description: 37 p. : graphs, tables ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report presenting "the evaluations of the series which represent the solutions to the Fourier equation in rectangular, cylindrical and spherical coordinates for the case in which the initial temperature field is that owing to a spatially uniform heat source" (p. 1).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Temperature.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Solids -- Thermal properties.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 702206927
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/ORNL-2511
- Report No.: ORNL-2511
- Grant Number: Contract No. W-7405-eng-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100275
- Display Note: Creation date is not printed on the item.