The Oak Ridge National Laboratory Gas-Cooled Reactor, Part 3: Plant Design Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Oak Ridge National Laboratory Gas-Cooled Reactor, Part 3: Plant Design
- Series Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Reports
- Added Title Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL-2500
- Series Title The ORNL Gas-Cooled Reactor
Author: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryCreator Type: Organization
Originator: Union Carbide CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Technical Services.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1958-01-04
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report documenting the systems, operating procedures, and design of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory's gas-cooled reactor.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gas cooled reactors.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear reactors -- Design and construction.
- Keyword: Réacteurs nucléaires.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 29554130
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/ORNL-2500 pt 3
- Report No.: ORNL-2500
- Government Documents No.: Contract No. W-7405-eng-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100273