In-Pile Test of Prototype ML-1 Fuel Elements Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title In-Pile Test of Prototype ML-1 Fuel Elements
- Series Title IDO
- Added Title U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Idaho Operations Office Report IDO-28616
- Series Title AEC research and development report
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Series Title TID
- Series Title U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Idaho Operations Office Reports
- Series Title UC (Series)
- Series Title Union Carbide Corporation Reports
Author: Brunhouse, J. S.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Burgess, A. B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Geering, G. T.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Nakazato, S.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Titus, G. W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: National Reactor Testing Station, Idaho (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: Aerojet-General CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Technical Services.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Aerojet-General CorporationPlace of Publication: San Ramon, California
- Creation: 1964-06
- Physical Description: xvi, 189,  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report documenting the testing of prototype fuel elements used in a mobile nuclear power plant. Includes descriptions and evaluations of the test.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear reactors. -- Research.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gas cooled reactors.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1964-06
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 702199490
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/IDO-28616
- Report No.: IDO-28616
- Grant Number: AT(10-1)-880
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc100224
- Display Note: "UC-80 "Reactor Technology," TID-4500 (30th Edition)."