Haiti: Developments and U.S. Policy Since 1991 and Current Congressional Concerns Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Haiti: Developments and U.S. Policy Since 1991 and Current Congressional Concerns
Author: Taft-Morales, MaureenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs
Author:Creator Type: Organization
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-05-04
- Content Description: This report discusses the sociopolitical situation in Haiti, and U.S. policy, as well as Congressional concerns.
- Physical Description: 41 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Haiti - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Haiti
- Place Name: Haiti
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32294
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32294_2006May04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9728