2005 Gulf Coast Hurricanes: The Public Health and Medical Response Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 2005 Gulf Coast Hurricanes: The Public Health and Medical Response
Author: Lister, Sarah A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-01-20
- Content Description: This report discusses the National Response Plan (NRP) and its components for public health and medical response, provides information on key response activities carried out by agencies in the Department of Health and Human Serivces (HHS) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and discusses certain issues in public health and medical preparedness that have been raised by the response to the 2005 Gulf Coast hurricanes.
- Physical Description: 28 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public health
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency medical services
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Start Date: 2005
- End Date: 2006
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- CRS Report Number: RL33096
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33096 2006-01-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9707