U.S.-Japan Economic Relations: Significance, Prospects, and Policy Options Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S.-Japan Economic Relations: Significance, Prospects, and Policy Options
Author: Cooper, William H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-08-30
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic conditions - Japan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Japan - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Japan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32649
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32649 2006-08-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9551