S. 3521, the Stop Over Spending Act of 2006: A Brief Summary Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title S. 3521, the Stop Over Spending Act of 2006: A Brief Summary
Author: Heniff, Bill, Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-07-14
- Physical Description: 8 pages.
- Content Description: S. 3521, the Stop Over Spending Act of 2006, proposes several changes to the congressional budget process. This report provides a brief summary of the major provisions of S. 3521.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Line item veto
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budget process
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Presidents
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33547
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33547 2006-07-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9483