Science and Technology Policy: Issues for the 109th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Science and Technology Policy: Issues for the 109th Congress
- Series Title 109th Congress
Author: Gottron, FrankCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-09-01
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32837
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32837 2006-09-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9378