21st Century Community Learning Centers: Evaluation and Implementation Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 21st Century Community Learning Centers: Evaluation and Implementation Issues
Author: McCallion, GailCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-12-16
- Content Description: The 21st CCLC program was originally authorized as Part I of Title X, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended. This program was reauthorized as part of the reauthorization of the ESEA by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, P.L. 107-110, and was signed into law on January 8, 2002. This report discusses implementation of the reauthorized 21st CCLC program, and the recent evaluation of the program and its implications.
- Physical Description: 11 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Infrastructure
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Community centers
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Urban affairs
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- CRS Report Number: RL32174
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32174 2003-12-16
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9290