Pesticides Regulation: Current Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pesticides Regulation: Current Issues
Author: Aidala, James V.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1984-05-14
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pesticides policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pesticide regulation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Hazardous substances
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB83095
- Accession or Local Control No: IB83095 1984-05-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9179