Algeria: Current Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Algeria: Current Issues
Author: Migdalovitz, CarolCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-04-24
- Content Description: This report examines the current state of Algeria, including the country's associations with terrorism, despite steady decreases of domestic terrorism; the lessening in power of the Algerian military; and growing oil revenues.
- Physical Description: 6 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic development - Algeria
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Human rights
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Terrorism
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government - Algeria
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic Policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Place Name: Algeria
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21532
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21532 2006-04-24
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9133