AIDS: The Ryan White CARE Act Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title AIDS: The Ryan White CARE Act
Author: Johnson, Judith A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Author: Morgan, Paulette C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-02-22
- Physical Description: 6 pages.
- Content Description: This report discusses the Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act, which makes federal funds available to metropolitan areas and states to assist in health care costs and support services for individuals and families affected by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). This report discusses related legislation and appropriations.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medical economics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health care reform
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: AIDS (Disease)
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33279
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33279 2006-02-22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9131