Bankruptcy and Business Failure Data Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bankruptcy and Business Failure Data
Author: Scott, OscarCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Economics Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1982-08-20
- Content Description: The purpose of this report is to provide statistical data on the actual number of businesses that are filing for bankruptcy or ceasing operations. Tabular data of both a historical and current nature concerning business failures and bankruptcies is provided.
- Physical Description: 12 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Finance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Business cycles
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Interest rates
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Bankruptcy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic Policy
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: MB82242
- Accession or Local Control No: MB82242 1984-01-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs9037