Staff Depositions in Congressional Investigations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Staff Depositions in Congressional Investigations
Author: Shampansky, Jay RCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-12-03
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Depositions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional committee staffing
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional investigations
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 95-949 A
- Accession or Local Control No: 95-949 A 1999-12-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs896