Social Security: The Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) in January 1988 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Social Security: The Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) in January 1988
Author: Koitz, DavidCreator Type: Personal
Author: Education and Public Welfare DivisionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1987-10-23
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Social security
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Cost of living adjustments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pensions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 87-769 EPW
- Accession or Local Control No: 87-769 EPW 1987-10-23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8885