Superconducting Super Collider: Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Superconducting Super Collider: Issues
Author: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Congressional Reference Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1987-11-01
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Superconductivity
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IP384S
- Accession or Local Control No: IP384S 1987-11-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8881