Proposals for Revision of the Communications Act of 1934: Telecommunications Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Proposals for Revision of the Communications Act of 1934: Telecommunications Issues
Author: Gilroy, Angele A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Economics Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1982-11-19
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Telecommunication
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Telecommunication law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Communications Act of 1934
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB81150
- Accession or Local Control No: IB81150 1982-11-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8789