Andean Counterdrug Initiative (ACI) and Related Funding Programs: FY2007 Assistance Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Andean Counterdrug Initiative (ACI) and Related Funding Programs: FY2007 Assistance
Author: Veillette, ConnieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-04-18
- Content Description: This report discusses the funds and material support the U.S. has contributed to help Colombia and the Andean region fight drug trafficking since the development of Plan Colombia in 1999.
- Physical Description: 22 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Drug abuse
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: American economic assistance - Colombia
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Drug traffic - Colombia
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Place Name: Colombia
- Place Name: Peru
- Place Name: Bolivia
- Place Name: Ecuador
- Place Name: Brazil
- Place Name: Venezuela
- Place Name: Panama
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33370
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33370 2006-04-18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8778