Soft Versus Hard Energy Paths: An Analysis of the Debate Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Soft Versus Hard Energy Paths: An Analysis of the Debate
Author: Marcus, Gail HCreator Type: Personal
Author: Science Policy Research DivisionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1981-03-01
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy development
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alternative energy sources
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 81-94
- Accession or Local Control No: 81-94 1981-03-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8706