France: Factors Shaping Foreign Policy, and Issues in U.S.-French Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title France: Factors Shaping Foreign Policy, and Issues in U.S.-French Relations
Author: Gallis, Paul E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in European Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-01-03
- Content Description: This report examines the key factors that shape French foreign policy. From that context, it analyzes some of the reasons for the tensions in and the accomplishments of U.S.-French relations.
- Physical Description: 33 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - France - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - France
- Place Name: France
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32464
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32464_2006Jan03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8686