Conventional Warheads For Long-Range Ballistic Missiles: Background and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Conventional Warheads For Long-Range Ballistic Missiles: Background and Issues for Congress
Author: Woolf, Amy F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-03-13
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of the Administration’s rationale for the possible deployment of conventional warheads on long-range ballistic missiles. It then reviews the Air Force and Navy efforts to develop these systems. It summarizes congressional reaction to these proposals, then provides a more detailed account of the issues raised by these concepts and programs.
- Physical Description: 30 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Weapons systems
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Conventional weapons
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Ballistic missiles
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33067
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33067 2006-03-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8683