Saudi Arabia: Terrorist Financing Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Saudi Arabia: Terrorist Financing Issues
Author: Prados, Alfred B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Author: Blanchard, Christopher M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-02-08
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Saudi Arabia - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Saudi Arabia
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State-sponsored terrorism
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Place Name: Saudi Arabia
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32499
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32499 2006-02-08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8672