Bomber Options for Replacing B52s Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bomber Options for Replacing B52s
Author: Mitchell, Douglas DCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1981-06-17
- Content Description: One of the main issues discussed in this report is the replacement of the B-52 bombers, due to the fact that many believe that by 1990, the B-52's vulnerability to improving Soviet air defenses will imperil its effectiveness as a penetrating bomber.
- Physical Description: 26 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Weapons systems
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Bomber aircraft
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB81107
- Accession or Local Control No: IB81107 1982-05-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8615