Biotechnology: Commercialization of Academic Research Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Biotechnology: Commercialization of Academic Research
Author: Johnson, Judith A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Science Policy Research Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1981-10-26
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of the commercialization of academic research h in the field of biotechnology. It offers a brief definition, background and policy analysis, as well as legislation and hearings regarding the topic.
- Physical Description: 13 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research - Commercialization
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Biotechnology
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB81160
- Accession or Local Control No: IB81160 1982-07-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8589