Energy: Useful Facts and Numbers Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Energy: Useful Facts and Numbers
Author: Glover, CarolCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Behrens, Carl E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-11-15
- Content Description: Energy supplies and prices are a major economic factor in the United States, and energy markets are volatile and unpredictable. For both these reasons, energy policy is of frequent interest to the Congress. This report presents a statistical view of the supply and consumption of various forms of energy. After an introductory overview of aggregate energy consumption, the report presents detailed analysis of trends and statistics regarding specific energy sources: oil, electricity, natural gas, and coal. A section on trends in energy efficiency is also presented.
- Physical Description: 32 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy prices
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy supplies
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy consumption
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31849
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31849 2004-11-15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8528