Japan's International Trade Patterns, Institutions, and Policies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Japan's International Trade Patterns, Institutions, and Policies
Author: Nanto, Dick K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1982-03-15
- Content Description: This report presents an overview of Japan's performance in its trading relations. The report begins with a discussion of the development, size, and importance of Japan's international trading sector. It then examines the composition, institutions, and policies for trade. This is followed by a review of Japan's balance of payments, capital flows, value of the yen, and direction of trade.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign trade - Japan
- Place Name: Japan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 82-67 E
- Accession or Local Control No: 82-67 E 1982-03-15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8511