Sanctions Against South Africa: Activities of the 99th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sanctions Against South Africa: Activities of the 99th Congress
- Series Title 99th Congress
Author: Branaman, BrendaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1987-02-13
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Sanctions (International law) - South Africa
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Place Name: South Africa
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 87-200 F
- Accession or Local Control No: 87-200 F 1987-02-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8421