The Child Support Enforcement Program Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Child Support Enforcement Program
Author: Solomon-Fears, CarmenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Education and Public Welfare Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1982-10-05
- Content Description: This report provides summary information on the child support enforcement program, established under title IV-D of the Social Security Act. It includes basic program statistics and a description of the administrative structure and major characteristics of the program.
- Physical Description: 42 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Families
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Child support enforcement
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Welfare
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 82-168EPW
- Accession or Local Control No: 82-168EPW 1982-10-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8411