Magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) Power Generation: More Energy from Less Fuel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) Power Generation: More Energy from Less Fuel
Author: Crane, LangdonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Science Policy Research Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1981-10-07
- Content Description: This report discusses magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) power generation, which is a method for converting heat directly into electrical energy without the use of a rotating electrical power generator.
- Physical Description: 13 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Magnetohydrodynamics
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IB74057
- Accession or Local Control No: IB74057_1981Oct07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8402