Air Cargo Security Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Air Cargo Security
Author: Elias, BartholomewCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-01-26
- Physical Description: 31 pages.
- Content Description: The air cargo system is vulnerable to several security threats, including: potential plots to place explosives aboard aircraft; illegal shipments of hazardous materials; criminal activities such as smuggling and theft; and potential hijackings and sabotage by persons with access to aircraft. This report discusses legislative efforts currently underway to improve air cargo system security.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Transportation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Air cargo - Security measures - Law and legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32022
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32022 2006-01-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8336