Guantanamo Detainees: Habeas Corpus Challenges in Federal Court Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Guantanamo Detainees: Habeas Corpus Challenges in Federal Court
Author: Elsea, Jennifer K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney; American Law Division
Author: Thomas, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney; American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-12-07
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of the Combatant Status Review Tribunal procedures, summarizes court cases related to the detentions and the use of military commissions, and summarizes the Graham Amendment and analyzes how it might affect detainee-related litigation in federal court.
- Physical Description: 28 Pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Civil liberties
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Detention of persons - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Habeas corpus
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Place Name: Cuba - Guantánamo Province - Guantánamo
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33180
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33180_2005Dec07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8224