Sources of Legislative Proposals: A Descriptive Introduction Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sources of Legislative Proposals: A Descriptive Introduction
Author: Schneider, JudyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-10-03
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Legislation
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21169
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21169 2002-10-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs8182