The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: A Legal Overview Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: A Legal Overview
Author: Feder, JodyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-11-30
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Student records
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1978 (FERPA)
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Higher education
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Elementary and secondary education
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22341
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22341 2005-11-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7985