The Homeless Management Information System Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Homeless Management Information System
Author: Perl, LibbyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-11-21
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Housing
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Homeless
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Welfare
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22328
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22328 2005-11-21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7973