Pandemic Influenza: Domestic Preparedness Efforts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pandemic Influenza: Domestic Preparedness Efforts
Author: Lister, Sarah ACreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-11-10
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Communicable diseases
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Influenza
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33145
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33145 2005-11-10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7927