Proper Scope of Questioning of Supreme Court Nominees: The Current Debate Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Proper Scope of Questioning of Supreme Court Nominees: The Current Debate
Author: Rutkus, Denis StevenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-09-01
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Advice and consent of the Senate
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Supreme Court nominations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Presidents
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33059
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33059 2005-09-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7899