9/11 Commission: Current Legislative Proposals for U.S. Immigration Law and Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 9/11 Commission: Current Legislative Proposals for U.S. Immigration Law and Policy
Author: Garcia, Michael JohnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney; American Law Division
Author: Wasem, Ruth EllenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Immigration Policy; Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-12-06
- Content Description: This report briefly discusses some of the major immigration areas under consideration in comprehensive reform proposals suggested by the 9/11 Commission, including asylum, biometric tracking systems, border security, document security, exclusion, immigration enforcement, and visa issuances. It refers to other CRS reports that discuss these issues in depth and will be updated as needed.
- Physical Description: 11 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration policy - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration law
- Coverage Date: 2004
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- CRS Report Number: RL32616
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32616 2004-12-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7851