ANWR and FY2006 Budget Reconciliation Legislation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title ANWR and FY2006 Budget Reconciliation Legislation
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2006
Author: Heniff, Bill, Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in American National Government; Government and Finance Division
Author: Corn, M. LynneCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Natural Resources; Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-10-19
- Content Description: This report briefly discusses the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) and FY2006 budget reconciliation legislation, which is considered under expedited procedures that, in particular, limit debate and amendments in the Senate.
- Physical Description: 6 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Oil and gas leases
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Wildlife refuges
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budget reconciliation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public lands
- Coverage Date: 2006
- Place Name: United States - Alaska
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22304
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22304 2005-10-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7738