NATO’s Prague Capabilities Commitment Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NATO’s Prague Capabilities Commitment
Author: Ek, CarlCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2003-11-07
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: NATO military forces
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21659
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21659 2003-11-07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7719