Item Veto: Budgetary Savings Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Item Veto: Budgetary Savings
Author: Fisher, LouisCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-05-26
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government spending reductions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Item veto
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Presidents
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22155
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22155 2005-05-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7626