Initial Federal Budget Response to the 1941 Attack on Pearl Harbor Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Initial Federal Budget Response to the 1941 Attack on Pearl Harbor
Author: Keith, RobertCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in American National Government
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-09-13
- Content Description: This report discusses initial federal budget response to attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, which occurred as the federal government was half way through FY1942.
- Physical Description: 4 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: World War II
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pearl Harbor (Hawaii), Attack on, 1941
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: History
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21010
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21010_2001Sep13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7567