House Rules Changes Affecting the Congressional Budget Process in the 109th Congress (H.Res.5) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title House Rules Changes Affecting the Congressional Budget Process in the 109th Congress (H.Res.5)
- Series Title 109th Congress
Author: Heniff, Bill, Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Government and Finance Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-01-07
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: House rules and procedure
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional budget process
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22021
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22021 2005-01-07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7464