Immigration: S Visas for Criminal and Terrorist Informants Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Immigration: S Visas for Criminal and Terrorist Informants
Author: Ester, KarmaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-01-19
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Visas
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration law
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21043
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21043 2005-01-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metacrs7207